Look What We Know Now!
Retreat and stagnation are not options.
- We are more fluent in ourselves.
- We have to be our own hero. And who doesn’t want to be the hero?
Being set in our ways is highly overrated.
- We are lit from within.
Life may be short but it is wide and deep.
- Stay Open. Be Expectant. Expect Surprise.
- It is time to come out to play.
- Change is inevitable; growth is optional.
- Everything of note is an inside job.
- With some things there are no shortcuts.
- Our heart really does have reasons the head knows nothing of.
- Trust your intuition.
The body knows all!
- It’s time to care less about fitting in.
- We are not trying to be anybody else, just ourselves.
- It’s time to broaden our idea of what life is.
- Every day, walk with curiosity and wonder.
- Our ego has loosened its grip.
- Our self awareness has never been sharper.
- Making friends with sadness and loss are essential but yet positivity and optimism live here now.
- We know our bullshit by now. We don’t let it leak out.
- We are not afraid to color outside the lines.
- We use the bolder colors!
- We are able to get out of our own way.
We have learned through our successes and failures.
- We only have time to feel as good as possible. Let’s take care of ourselves, physically and every other way. Enlist the right support where needed, where you are able.
- Hug yourself, hug others with your words.
- Slow Down. Linger Longer.
- Smiling easily and LOL required!
To be Continued….